What tha Hell?
Some rather embarrassing and downright disturbing reports emerged from the Royal Commission of Inquiry’s delving into the sordid Lingam Chronicles.
1. A lawyer in private practice is privy to Official Secrets that is even higher than the Executive; the appointment of judges to the bench.
2. The Chief Secretary to the Govt is clueless about it.
3. A powerbroker seems to chart the course of the judiciary in Malaysia (supposedly one that is above the executive and constitutionally-provided)
4.Former Prime Minister does a Reagan. Can’t remember why he dropped the two names.
5. Anti Corruption Agency says it won’t probe Lingam’s brother’s allegation that he was close with then Chief Justice Tun Eusoff Chin.
6. I can’t afford Patrick Saw’s T-shirts 😦
7. Ku Nan who doesn’t know what is going on in his own backyard, calls Lingam a drunkard. He maybe right though. Lingam kinda looks a big drunken squid with his highball glass. Cognac ah Latuk?