The guy from the “boondocks of Kalimantan” Mat Salo thought this blog makes him think. Hmm…thanks a lot, dear Mat blue collar, who writes like a cross between a gonzo O’Rourke and a charmingly self-effacing Alexander Mc Call Smith.
I think this whole thinking blog thingie is a viral yet somewhat of a con, mutual admiration society thing, but hey, who doesn’t wanna be admired?
Blogging has brought me into touch with a lot of literate, thinking Malaysians and it never ceases to amaze me what stuff people can conjure up in their imaginations.
Now I have to do my share of thinking, wbout other blogs that makes me think. That is not so hard, since I had already blogrolled them.
1. The Renegade of Junk a brilliant satire blog by this funny techie I used to know virtually. Thought-provoking with added snigger
2. Aisehman Easily one of the top socio/political bloggers in Malaysia. A wicked sense of humour and a sound grasp of the nation’s pulse. Me rabid about his..er…blog.
3. Parti Undi Rosak Malaysia Satire in Malaysia has always been far and few in between. This one impresses with its wit and I hope Pazuzu really keeps it up, because it is simply precious!
4. My Asylum Walski’s blog makes me ruminate about a whole lotta things i thought only the lonely me used to think about. The bloke behind the blog is as impressive as his blog contents, once he warms up.
5. Kickdefella This guy and what happened to him made me start seriously blogging so yeah, the blog certainly makes me think, apart from chuckling, sniggering and laughing out loud at times.
This award was started here:And now my dear recipients, your award comes with a price. You have to award five others whose blog you think deserve this award.Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think 2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all – blogs that really get you thinking!